Friday, January 05, 2007

No Clue What Happened









I went to write a blog a week ago only to discover blogger deleted my profile. I have no clue how it happened. I was forced to start over and pick a new blog name. I tried to use the same name as before, only blogger kept saying the name was already taken. So odd, I know. Getting a new name has been like getting a new cell phone number; no one knows my new name and informing everyone is just so cumbersome. Once again I ask myself, how does these things always seem to happen to me?

School has begun and I am really excited about this quarter. It's nice not feeling like a freshman again. Some of the kids from my class are acting rather peculiar though. For example, this one guy has been having the worst mood swings. Grant it, he is like a dog in heat right now but still. It's so strange- we just had 2 weeks off. Why is everyone feeling so stressed out and over tired so far?

A nasty little semi hit my car over break. I was stuck on 285 belching loudly to "Lucky." All of a sudden, in the middle of, "Isn't she lucky, this Hollywood girl..." I hear a loud crunch, crunch, crunch. My car started to shake a little and I turn to my left. I see this gicantic red creature trying to get as far away from me as possible. I rolled down my window and began yelling at the driver. "Hey! You hit my car!!!!" The Candian refused to look at me. I honked atleast a zillion times. The Candian fled the scene. Brittany Spears is always causing some sort of trouble whenever she is around. I should have known. How is it that I am sitting in traffic minding my own business and I still manage to get myself into trouble? Sometimes all I can do is laugh.


"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars" Bob Dylan