Monday, January 15, 2007

Gloden Globes and everything in between










Sher and I in New York City






Why is it that the world seems to be so obsessed with celebrities? I try to tell myself I don't care about them. I hate that I know so much about them. The fact of the matter is I get caught up in their moments. I like the idea of it all- everyone dressed up all the time, looking beautiful, everyone fitting in. I love Perez because he points out their flaws and then I remember they aren't perfect. I always forget they aren't perfect.

I have a huge crush on Huey Lory- the actor from House. He just won for best actor and his acceptance speech was extremely charming. The British accent does it for me every time.

I also have a huge crush on Jeremy Piven. Correction, on Ari - all male, very smart (and funny) hard worker, a little bit crazy, loves to travel, and very nice good looking. Who wouldn't love him?


School has been going ok. Everyone kinda has been doing their own thing lately. I wish someone taped the first quarter party- I would like to go back and watch some of those sweet, but fake moments again. Isn't that funny how alcohol does that to people? At the party, everyone was super sweet, social, and everyone just seemed to enjoy each other's company. At school some of the designers seems so cocky and act like assholes. Why cant people act more like they do when they are drinking? People are more passionate, more loving. Now I know there are tons of side effects with drinking, but no one ever talks about the good drinking brings. Just a thought that I had today.



Off to watch Jay...


"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars" Bob Dylan