Thursday, December 07, 2006

I need more Sex

I admit, I got goosebumps after the first 5 times watching the trailer. But, hello! Carrie is wearing the ugliest wedding dress ever! And does she have to get married? The show ended perfectly! Here's hoping the movie won't fuck everything up.

Here's the first trailer for the movie. It just came out this evening and thanks to my gay boyfriend, Perez, I was able to share the love. Also, I would like everyone to go to the official Sex and the City movie website and see who was the first person to post a comment. That would be me ")

Comments on the movie?
I think SJP looks adorable in the first 5 seconds (and her hair looks amazing!) but the pics US Weekly has been posting scream "Hasbeen." I really hope this movie doesnt suck. I'll still be the first one at the theater though- carrying a very strong martini.

Loves!
mer