Monday, April 09, 2007

Best. Night. Ever

I hate Corporate America. For the last 2 weeks I haven't worked at my job because they are going through a huge lay off period. I haven't been laid off yet but I suppose it's only a matter of time. I wouldn't care so much if I didn't have all these bills to pay. I tried to search for a new job this evening but I haven't had that much luck. It's kinda of stressful especially when I should be focusing my attention on school. This afternoon I searched online for jobs for about 2 hours. I would really like to work as a receptionist at an advertising agency but as luck would have it, I cant find anything at all. Here's hoping I wont have to work in another restaurant. Anything but that.

I was having the worst day today. I was all stressed about school and being poor but then out of nowhere I reconnected with someone I hadn't talked to in a while and it totally brighten me up. Now I am in the best mood ever. Too bad I wont be sleeping any time soon. Im off to pull my first all nighter. I have to work on making an extra large man's shirt resemble my life at this present moment in time. I am totally not digging this arts and craft project. Taking Sylvia's class burned me for life. And may I just end my blog with this final thought- kinda crazy how my Sylvia poster is still hanging up. They just moved it from one wall to another. It's not like it's that good. It's actually quite bad. However, Sylvia did think I was the only one who incorporated humour into their poster. Maybe she thought it was so bad it was funny? Who knows. Off to paint

loves,
mer




"All of us get lost in
the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars" Bob Dylan