Tuesday, March 13, 2007

WHAT 4 SELL OUTS LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!!!



THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT THIS MOVIE!!!!! The show was so awesome because it stated loudly women do not have to end up with someone to define themselves. I love, love, love how the show ended. It allowed us, the viewers, to come up with our own conclusions about the 4 women. Now, the movie strips us of all of that. I don't want to see Steve cheating on Miranda nor do I want to see Carrie get married. Big would NEVER get married in real life. Never would happen! And the Carrie we all fell in love with wouldnt have an assistant! She may be high maintainers, but not that high! And SJP said in an interview, "the fashion is really different this time." If by different she meant ugly, then yes, she is correct. I loved Sex and the City more than anyone but tonight, I am truly disappointed. Grant it, I haven't seen the movie as of yet, but so far it ain't looking so pretty. What do you all think? Comments?