Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I win some, I lose some. Then I call it an evening.


I learn the hard way. I always fall for the wrong men. And by “wrong” I mean the bad boy asshole. I love the challenge. I love being in love. Sometimes I forget that I am not necessarily in love with the person, I am just in love with being in love. I need to remind myself of this because I forget this little fact when I am all caught up in the moment. Tonight is the first night I have smiled for about 3 nights. I cried all day yesterday. I couldn’t even get out of bed. I cried over a boy named Tat. I cried not because I was in love with him, but because I lost my moment to be in the moment with him. It happens to the best of us. I kind of went crazy in the end but that’s kind of what makes me, me. I am a little bit crazy. And when I finally find that one person who is just as crazy as me, who loves to be in love just like me, and who loves to make out all morning long, then I will know it is ready to stop playing the single card. Until then, I am back to stirring up trouble.

Loves,
mer