Sunday, February 25, 2007

Can someone say obsessed?

Because that is what I am with Entourage. I woke up Saturday morning around 9, having every intention of spending the entire day devoted to school. I made the mistake of turning on the television only to see HBO was hosting an Entourage marathon. I convinced myself I could stop watching after one episode. Yea, half a season later and I was still sitting on my couch. I think I love Entourage as much (dare I say) as my girls, Sex and the City. I love how close the boys are- they remind me of my girlfriends.

The rest of the weekend was nice- nothing too exciting but nice. I met up with both my best friend, my Morgan, and my Ty, tonight to work at Midtown’s Starbucks. Morgan told me another one of our friends is knocked up. We know 2 other girls who have gotten knocked up- just this past month! This makes me wonder- with all the latest medical options that prevent pregnancy from occurring, how are these women becoming pregnant? Did they miss 8th grade sex-ed class and forget about protection? Or did they use protection and still end up pregnant? These are the things I think about. I feel bad for these girls- I would just die if I was in their shoes.

I am writing this blog while watching the Oscars. So boring this year. None of the dresses are that great either. I hate when rich and famous people dress bad. Such a waste. However, Penelope’s dress is amazing. Damn, I really hate her too.

Nothing more to say

Loves,
mer