Sunday, February 03, 2008

Channeling my carrie side


"There are so many roads. So many detours. So many choices in life."
Tonight, after having the best evening ever, I realize I don’t want to settle for anything less than butterflies. I am so thankful for the new opportunities God has blessed me with. As a couple of big doors are shutting, new artistic ones are opening. I don’t quite know what it all means or what path I am heading down as of yet. I just know that this evening I am happy.

Carrie is right. Mistakes do make our fate. They lead us into wonderful new worlds. Had I never had a drinking problem, I would have never met my Mr. Big. Had I gone to Circus originally, who knows if I would have the same, best friends as I have today. A woman far wiser than me once said, “as we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, buckle up and just keep going.” Tonight, I am very much enjoying where the ride has taken me. So excited to see what will unfold next.

Loves,
mer