Monday, January 14, 2008

There are beautful men in Atlanta- who would have known?




Seann, one of my best friends- funny we've never hooked up or dated. Sher and I


Last night, when I was with my best friend, I met like 5 of the hottest men I have ever seen in Atlanta. Every single one of them was nicely dressed in a blazer and looked as if they had just stepped out of the pages of GQ. There was not one blond fellow in their mix- they were all dark, tall, and very Latino looking. My gay friend with us was definitely loving the fellows as well. One in particular had such perfect dimples- my ultimate weakness. Come to find out, one of the men we met works for a real estate company. Now really, how challenging is that? A beautiful guy selling to rich older women? Not very hard. Being beautiful is such a power. How else do you explain Ms. USA not getting her crown taken away? It is certainly not because she is extremely gifted or intelligent. And do they have to keep showing her walking the runway in her bikini? All of America gets it- she's hot! Now put some damn clothes on her and be done with it!One of the men in the group kept asking my friend and I to spend the night. He must have asked us at least a half a dozen times. What is men's obsession with that? Ever since that movie with Neve Cambell and Denise Richards came out (I believe its called Wild Thing or something) men everywhere fantasize about a threesome.

School is actually a lot better this quarter. I kinda miss our old group though. I don't know why everyone is choosing different groups to hang out with and why everyone is already so stressed. I know I only begun my graduate studies but I am ready to already be out. I want to start working and living in New York. I'm so tired of Atlanta. Every time I hear about a successful girl my age I get secretly really envious. That's all I want out of life- is to be financially independent and successful in my career. Oh, and a job that allows me to travel anywhere and everywhere I want to go. I cant wait to start my advertising career. I cant wait at all!Off to analyze poetry!






mer






"All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars" Bob Dylan