Thursday, September 28, 2006

and just when i think i've seen everything...


I read there is a two-headed turtle displayed in suburban Philadelphia pet store. My head is filled with all sorts of unanswerable questions; how will this creature possible go anywhere? How does he (they?) relieve himself? Do both heads work or is one merely just for show? More importantly, how much does this turtle cost? I can just imagine the endless amount of pleasure I would have displaying this thing to everyone! I would carry him around, much like a girl carries around her dog, only my animal would certainly get far more attention. I am sure everyone would stop and stare, all the while pondering what type of mad scientist could create such a thing. The article pertaining to the picture leaves far too much to the imagination. Even if I wanted to see the turtle in person, the article lacks to explain the exact location of the pet store. Scandalous.